The Swinburne University of Technology is delighted to announce the Dean’s Scholarship Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design for deserving candidates.
This study program is exclusively open for international students except for Australia or New Zealand who want to a master’s degree program. There will be a 50% discount offered by the Swinburne on tuition fees.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Beneficial offer for international students to get fund for masters study in Australia.
0 (0 votes)
The Swinburne University of Technology is a public university located in Melbourne. The university was founded in 1908, offers courses over 17 broad subject areas providing qualifications at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Why study at the Swinburne University of Technology? This university offers many services to help you achieve your academic goals and to enhance your life as a student. After completing study the students will get professional placements.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% off on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any country except Australia or New Zealand are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master’s degree program will be awarded in Architecture and Urban Design.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Apply for and commence in Semester 1, 2020 or Semester 2, 2020.
- Not be holding another Swinburne scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, firstly you must to take admission in master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled then you can submit an online application directly to Swinburne or through an authorized representative in your country.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to upload certified copies of previous academic results, certified English language proficiency test results, letters from schools or employers, portfolio for design courses, excluding Swinburne Foundation Year.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements for a course may be selected for a course at Swinburne
- Language Requirement: Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course you wish to study.
The university will provide 50% off their course fees to the winning candidates for the duration of the course.